Soma Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery Clinic in Beverly Hills
Is obesity preventing you from living the life you want? From lethargy and the inability to do favorite activities to debilitating weight-related health conditions like diabetes and heart disease, not being at a healthy weight decreases quality of life.
At the Soma Bariatrics Beverly Hills weight loss clinic, we’re transforming the lives of our patients by helping them lose weight for their health and happiness. If you’ve tried unsuccessfully to maintain a healthy weight through diet and exercise alone, our bariatric procedures and subsequent health coaching can help you transform your life.
Soma Bariatrics Beverly Hills is conveniently located south of the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and west of Rodeo Drive, on the northeast corner of N La Peer Drive and Wilshire Boulevard. For help locating our clinic or to schedule a free consultation, call (855) 766-2411.
Weight Loss Procedures at our Beverly Hills Clinic
- Gastric Balloon: The least invasive weight loss surgery available, at Soma Bariatrics you can choose between ORBERA Gastric Balloon and Obalon Gastric Balloon to reduce your stomach capacity and help control hunger. Learn more about the procedures and which may suit your needs by reading our free guide: Which Gastric Balloon Is Best?
- Gastric Sleeve: This minimally invasive weight loss surgery has the highest success rate of all the procedures. It takes two hours or less and results in the loss of about 70% of excess weight within 12 months.
- Lap Band: No incisions are made during this minimally procedure. Dr. Naim takes less than an hour, after which you can go home to begin the next chapter of your health journey. expected weight loss is 40% of excess body weight.
- Gastric Bypass: This procedure offers the most significant weight loss of all the procedures, as you can lose 60-80% of excess weight. And at Soma Bariatrics we use minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery rather than performing an open surgery.
- Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty: Ideal for patients with weight-related health issues such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease and sleep apnea, this procedure is non-invasive. Patients can lose up to 73 pounds after a year.
- Tummy Tuck: The most effective way to reduce excess skin, many patients opt for a tummy tuck once they’ve reached their optimal weight. The result is a tighter, smoother stomach with better contouring.
Dr. Naim also provides reflux management in the form of LINX surgery for patients diagnosed with GERD, and he performs inguinal hernia surgery to offer relief from hernia symptoms for patients suffering from hernias.
If you have questions about any of these procedures or would like to discuss them with Dr. Naim, contact us today to schedule a free consultation at our Beverly Hills weight loss clinic. We’re open Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm, and on Sundays from 9am to 12pm.
Beverly Hills Clinic Driving Directions
From Brentwood/Santa Monica
- Take 405 to SR-2 (Santa Monica Blvd).
- Head E on Santa Monica Blvd. to Century Park W.
- Take Century Park W. S to W Olympic Blvd.
- Turn N on Palm Dr. to Wilshire Blvd.
- Clinic is on left at 8929 Wilshire Blvd. #102.
From West Hollywood
- Head S on N. Fairfax Ave toward Romaine St.
- Turn W onto Melrose Ave.
- Turn S onto N. Robertson Blvd.
- Turn W onto Wilshire Blvd.
- Our clinic is on the right at 8929 Wilshire Blvd. #102.
If you need directions to our Beverly Hills clinic, call (855) 766-2411 for assistance.
Schedule a Free Weight Loss Consultation in the Beverly Hills Area
If you’re ready to take control of your weight and experience the opportunities a healthy body can present, call at 855-SOMA-411 (766-2411) . Or, contact us online for bariatric weight loss information . One of our friendly weight loss clinic representatives will be in touch with you to schedule a free consultation, so you can get on the path to obtaining the life you deserve.