Other Surgical Procedures – Los Angeles
Achieve a Healthy Lifestyle
At Soma Weight Loss we’re dedicated to helping our patients achieve optimal health through long-term lifestyle changes in combination with low risk surgical procedures.
Dr. Naim has performed over 2,000 surgeries, including bariatric surgeries, gall bladder removal (cholecystectomy) and hernia repair surgery. His goals for each surgery are the same:
- To achieve the best possible surgical outcomes
- To ensure a quick recovery with minimal scarring
- To improve the overall health and wellbeing of patients
If you live in the Los Angeles metro area and are looking for a surgical team invested in your long-term health, Soma Weight Loss might be a good fit for you. Our care and relationship with you doesn’t end once you leave our office.
Surgery at Soma Weight Loss
What does surgery at Soma Weight Loss look like?
- Free Initial Consultation: During your first visit you’ll discuss your health concerns and potential surgical options with Dr. Naim.
- Follow-Up Appointments: Once the right procedure for you has been determined, subsequent appointments will be focused on getting you ready for surgery. In the meantime, our team will work with your insurance provider and other partners on your health care team, like your primary care physician to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
- Surgery: Dr. Naim and team perform your outpatient surgery.
- Post-Op Care: This includes post-op meetings, diagnostic testing and check-ups to ensure your recovery is going well.
And if you have any questions between appointments, Dr. Naim and the Soma team are always available via phone.
In addition to bariatric procedures, Soma Weight Loss also offers:
At Soma Weight Loss, we learn all the details of your medical history, current lifestyle and weight loss goals, so we can make the best recommendation for you to achieve long-lasting weight loss success. You’ll receive comprehensive support and treatment after surgery, too.
LINX Surgery is a minimally invasive non-drug alternative for patients seeking treatment for Gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD.
Read more >
Hernia surgery is the only way to repair a hernia and achieve long-term relief from pain, discomfort and other hernia symptoms.
Read more >
You no longer have to accept living in pain and discomfort or managing multiple symptoms due to a health condition that we can eliminate surgically. Soma Weight Loss might be able to help you. If you’re looking for partners in your health care journey, call 855-SOMA-411 (766-2411) to schedule a free consultation.
Testimonials for Dr. Naim and Soma Weight Loss
Talk to Us Today for a Free Consultation
If you think you might be a good candidate for any of the surgical procedures offered by Soma Weight Loss, please contact us today. We’ll schedule a free consultation with Dr. Naim to see how we can help you.
Call 855-SOMA-411 (766-2411) or click on the button below.