Soma Bariatric Weight Loss Clinic in Los Angeles, CA
If you’re a Los Angeles resident who suffers from obesity and has tried unsuccessfully to lose weight through diet and exercise alone, Soma Bariatrics can help you get to a healthy weight and make long-lasting, positive changes in your diet and nutrition.
Our bariatric physician Dr. Joseph Naim has helped thousands of patients successfully lose weight in our clinics. With coaching and support offered before and after all bariatric procedures, Soma Bariatrics helps patients achieve healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Soma Bariatrics Los Angeles is conveniently located in the Greater Wilshire / Hancock Park area of LA (south of Santa Monica Boulevard and east of S Western Avenue). Patients can easily access our clinic near the northwest corner of N Larchmont Boulevard and Beverly Boulevard. For directions or to speak to Dr. Naim, call (855) 766-2411.
Weight Loss Procedures at our Los Angeles Clinic
- Gastric Balloon: The least invasive weight loss surgery available, at Soma Bariatrics you can choose between ORBERA Gastric Balloon and Obalon Gastric Balloon to reduce your stomach capacity and help control hunger. Learn more about the procedures and which may suit your needs by reading our free guide: Which Gastric Balloon Is Best?
- Gastric Sleeve: This minimally invasive weight loss surgery has the highest success rate of all the procedures. It takes two hours or less and results in the loss of about 70% of excess weight within 12 months.
- Lap Band: No incisions are made during this minimally procedure. Dr. Naim takes less than an hour, after which you can go home to begin the next chapter of your health journey. expected weight loss is 40% of excess body weight.
- Gastric Bypass: This procedure offers the most significant weight loss of all the procedures, as you can lose 60-80% of excess weight. And at Soma Bariatrics we use minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery rather than performing an open surgery.
- Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty: Ideal for patients with weight-related health issues such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease and sleep apnea, this procedure is non-invasive. Patients can lose up to 73 pounds after a year.
- Tummy Tuck: The most effective way to reduce excess skin, many patients opt for a tummy tuck once they’ve reached their optimal weight. The result is a tighter, smoother stomach with better contouring.
In addition to the procedures above, Dr. Naim also performs inguinal hernia surgery to repair hernias in the groin region and provide relief from hernia symptoms, and LINX surgery to offer reflux management for patients diagnosed with GERD.
If you would like to speak to Dr. Naim or a member of the Soma Care Team, contact us today to schedule a free consultation at our Los Angeles weight loss clinic. We’re open Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm, and on Sundays from 9am to 12pm.
Los Angeles Clinic Driving Directions
From Downtown Los Angeles
- Take the I-10 W to Arlington Ave.
- Take the Arlington Ave. north. This road becomes SW Milton Blvd.
- Take SW Milton Blvd. to Beverly Blvd.
- Head W on Beverly Blvd. to Larchmont Blvd.
- Our clinic is at 321 N. Larchmont Blvd. #505.
From the Valley
- Take the Hollywood Freeway (101) S to Sunset Blvd.
- Take Sunset Blvd. S to Van Ness Ave.
- Take Van Ness Ave. S to Melrose.
- Take Melrose E to Larchmont. Follow Larchmont S to 321 N. Larchmont Blvd. #505
If you need help locating our Los Angeles weight loss clinic, call (855) 766-2411 for assistance.
Schedule a Free Weight Loss Consultation in the Los Angeles Area
If you’re ready to take control of your weight and experience the opportunities a healthy body can present, call at 855-SOMA-411 (766-2411) . Or, contact us online for bariatric weight loss information . One of our friendly representatives will be in touch with you to schedule a free consultation to our weight loss clinics, so you can get on the path to obtaining the life you deserve.